Each soap-saver is unique and handcrafted by us with Aloha!
Driftwood found on the beaches of Kaua‘i is abundant, especially after a rainstorm. We comb the beaches for just the right size of these beautifully worn sticks, select the best pieces, cut and sand the edges to length and use hemp rope to tie them together. Our soap savers help drain water from the soap helping them last longer.
- Great in the shower, bathroom and kitchen.
- Also great for camping and traveling!
The driftwood holds up beautifully in humid/wet conditions, is rot resistant, and only requires a light scrub to keep them looking good.
- Kaua‘i beach driftwood
- natural hemp cord
- acrylic paint (if painted). *Paint may fade over time as we do not use chemical sealants.
- Helps drain water from soap to help it last longer.
- Multi-purpose! Put an air plant on it, a small planter, or your favorite toy, etc.
Dimensions: aproximately 4 x 3 in / 9 x 7 cm